Lauren R for giving me this award!
To accept this award, I have to:
(1) display the link of the person who nominated me
(2) state 7 facts about myself
(3) nominate 15 bloggers for the award
(4) tell them I've nominated them
Some things you may not know about me:
(1) I'm right handed, but use my left hand when using an adding machine, calculator, or using a MAC machine
(2) I'm absolutely terrifed of cephalopods. Sharks in the water? Fine. Squid the size of my pinky finger? Hell no.
(3) I've taken a ride on the fastest elevator in the world.
(4) My husband is the one who got me into costuming.
(5) I can eat a 5 pound bag of gummy bears in one sitting.
(6) I hate real bananas, but love banana flavored candy.
(7) I can only nap on sofas.
15 blogs that have really inspiried me:
A Dedicated Follower of Fashion - there is no era she does not look good in
Before the Automobile - I dream of the day I make something that looks 1/2 as good as her work
Bridges on the Body - anyone who can make me less afraid of making a corset is amazing
Diary of a Mantua Maker - love her steampunk (that's how it's done!)
Festive Attyre - as someone with costume ADHD, I love her range
JennLaFleur - nice as can be and her step by step photos? fitting advice? priceless
Madame Modiste Historic Costuming - *always* a blast to go to an event with and her encouraging words have gotten me where I am
In the Long Run - her outfits always look perfect
One Delightful Day - yum to everything. YUM
The Costumer's Closet - helps me understand choosing fabric like no one
The Tea Drunk Taylor - I love to see the mens wear get love
The Fashionable Past - not afraid to be bold, and making it look damn good!
Truly Victorian - I wasn't sure if this counted as a blog, but anyone who can make a blouse from a table cloth, and make it so well, inspires me
Historical Sewing - so many useful tips!
The Dreamstress - explains things with photos (a total win)