The Burton Dress:
The orange and black could be limiting the time of year I'd wear this. But it won't. Some amazingly odd things happened as I worked this dress (such as shrinking cotton fabric and the ruffles that refused to be made) but it was finished in time. And I've gotten to wear it twice!
I took up far more space in these than anything I've ever worn before. I found 1/2 steel for the bones. There were no issues with the hoop opening, but that steel did make it a very heavy garment to wear.
The 1857 Day Dress:
My first ever dress of this era. Deceptively simply looking. Took much longer than anticipated and way more hand sewing than I would have imagined.
And finally, the 1860's Ball Gown:
No lie, I felt like a cake topper the whole time. I was assured the look was period correct.