I wish I had tracked the time it had taken me to complete my projects. Some, like shifts or hats, I know took me less than a day. Others definitely took longer than that. I plan to create a "to do" list for 2013 so I'm not panicking before each and every event I don't have the proper underwear for.
But in the end, I'm very pleased with myself. I achieved more this year than those in the past. I've tried new fabrics and new techniques and still want to sew.
Onto the photos! They're not in order, and a 18th century petticoat and a Mystery Science Theater 3000 costume aren't pictured.
early bustle cage
lots o' ruffles skirt (the bodice I made was too big)
pumpkin costume for niece
(first time with velvet and satin)
18th century shift
Mad Scientist Coat
(6 real buttons!)
Cherry Blossom Dress
Faye Valentine costume
1920's hat and slip
another 18th century shift
18th century hat